On Tuesday, 25 September, we will be launching an electronic documentation initiative targeted largely towards surgeons (and non-surgeon proceduralists). The documents being created are as follows:
- Surgical Service-Specific Daily Notes
- “Global Post-Op Note” : service-specific progress note for documenting post-operative progress for any post-surgical patient. This note IS NOT billable.
- “Progress Note” : service-specific progress note for any patient who has NOT had surgery (e.g. follow-up consults). This note IS billable.
- Electronic “Operative Services History and Physical” form (replaces current paper “Blue Border” form)
- Electronic Brief Op Note (replaces current paper Operative/Procedure Note)