What’s New ?
Virtual Training Model – starting February 19th, EMR training will be web-based augmented by virtual training/support as needed.
Get Trained at Home or Office – a team of Cerner training consultants are available to support your training needs, virtually using WebEx Training Center, Monday – Friday, from 0600-1930, except SCH holidays.
Role Specific WBTs – role specific learning programs with expanded emphasis on feedback-rich practice scenarios
What Isn’t Changing?
Tools to request CIS Training & Support – follow any of the below standard processes to submit your training request or CIS support needs:
Submit a Service Now request
Call 206-987-1111 (Service Desk) who will route your ticket accordingly
On-boarding info for new physicians/APPs at Seattle Childrens:
EMR Training is required, for new employees, before patient care – login into Learning Center and enroll new team member into the appropriate eLearning program. Any new employee who starts 2/19 or after must be enrolled in one of the following new eLearning programs.
- CIS for Inpatient ATT/NP/PA/Ped Interns/Fell/DO
- CIS for Inpatient Med Students
- CIS for Inpatient Psych
- CIS for Ambulatory ATT/NP/PA/Ped Interns/Fell/DO
- CIS for Ambulatory Psych
Inp & Amb
- CIS for Inpatient and Ambulatory ATT
- CIS for Inpatient and Ambulatory NP/PA/Fel/Res/DO
- CIS for Inpatient and Ambulatory Psych
Ancillary & Other
- CIS for Anesthesia Providers and Residents
- CIS for ED/UC ATT/NP/NP Fellows