We’re working on hard on building our new EHR. The IT team is working on the settings, and our clinicians are working on the orders, order sets and will soon start working on documentation templates. In the meantime, here are some cool new things we’ll be able to do in our new EHR that we can’t do right now:
- We’ll be able to upload pictures of patients onto the toolbar to improve patient safety
- Patients will be able to send clinicians pictures and videos via the patient portal
- Physicians and APPs will be able to review patient data, renew prescriptions, and send secure messages via mobile apps.
- We will have an enterprise-wide voice recognition license so all physicians and APPs can use it to document their notes
- We will be able to personalize order sets to make use more efficient
- End users will be able to set up basic reports to get data our of the EHR.
- Patients will have a fully functional clinical portal where they can review notes, problems, meds, labs and can message their clinical team.
There are many more amazing features of our new system and we will start using in under 10 months!